Q1.The logging parameter within \}CubeProperties is designated by a "Yes" or "No" for each cube.
What does this define?
- A: Data changes to the TM1 cubes logged into the tm1s.log file
- B: cubepropertiesdataloggedintothetm1server.log
- C: dimensionupdatesloggedintothetm1audit.log
- D: userpermissionsloggedtothetm1server.log
Q2.Which three are typically stored within a TM1 control object? (Choose three.)
- A: A list of TM1 users
- B: TM1 system errors
- C: Data required by the TM1 server to perform a driver-based calculation
- D: TM1 object-level security permissions
- E: Statistical performance data about the TM1 server
solution: A, D, E
Q3.Click the Exhibit button.
Referring to the entries in the tm1server.log shown in the exhibit, which statement is correct?
- A: The product dimension has been updated.
- B: The process Update_Product_Dimension has not created an error log.
- C: The process Update_Product_Dimension has no parameters.
- D: The chore Scheduledjmport has completed.
answer is true.
Q4.What are the elements of a rule?
- A: Area Definition, Qualifier, Formula, Terminator, and Sequence Indicator
- B: Area Definition, Qualifier, Formula, and Priority Flag
- C: Area Definition, Qualifier, Formula, and Terminator
- D: Area Definition, Formula, Terminator, and Priority Flag
Q5.Active Forms support which three features? (Choose three.)
- A: Zero suppression columns
- B: Zero suppression rows
- C: Drill-through
- D: Expandable/collapsible consolidations rows
- E: Expandable/collapsible consolidations columns
solution: B, C, D
answer is true.
Q6.You have developed a sequence of T1 processes connected together by the ExecuteProcess(..) command. To
improve the performance of the application, you decide to break up the sub- processes so that they run in their
own thread to use cores more efficiently.
Which TM1 object accomplishes this goal?
- A: TM1 RunTl.exe
- B: ExecuteProcessNewThread(..)
- C: ExecuteProcess(...)
- D: BatchProcess.exe
Q7.Click the Exhibit button.
Using Performance Modeler, items are set either from an amount which is brought in from another cube by a
link or from a calculation (quantity times price). During testing, all the items are quantity times price. The
relevant part of the rules file is shown in the exhibit.
How do you change the rules so that the items are set to the amount where required?
- A: Disable Region "#Region Link rule: my link- Numeric" and manually add the corrected rule below the
- B: Move Region "#Region Link rule: my link- Numeric" above Region "N-Calculation rules:
- C: Manually overwrite Area Definition in Region "N-Calculation rules: MY Calc".
- D: Change the definition in the Dimension for Region "N-Calculation rules: MY Calc" to include If and Continue.
Q8.If vOriginalDate = July 27, and you require vNewDate = Jul2012, which syntax is appropriate to complete this
- A: vNewDate=SUBST(vOriginalDate,3,3) | '2012';
- B: vNewDate=SUBST(vOriginalDate,3,3) & '2012';
- C: vOriginalDate=SUBST(vNewDate,3,3) & '2012';
- D: vNewDate=SUBST(vOriginalDate,3,3) + '2012';
Q9.Click the Exhibit button.
Referring to the exhibit, a rule is written where the sales_amt is equal to units multiplied by avg selling price
What does the cube view tell you about the rule calculation?
- A: The rule is missing a Skipcheck statement.
- B: The rule is overfed.
- C: The rule is underfed
- D: The ruled calculation is missing a feeder.
Q10.Regarding Sandboxes, why do numbers sometimes appear in blue or green?
- A: Green is for values not sent to the server and blue is for uncommitted values.
- B: Green is for uncommitted values and blue is for values not sent to the server.
- C: Green and blue are for uncommitted values depending on client interface used.
- D: Green and blue are for values not sent to the server depending on the client interface used.